Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 2, 2017

Updates

Ok guys I'm back. As mentioned in November. I was away in Japan on break for awhile. It was a good trip. I got to see a lot of interesting places. Japan is a beautiful country and there's a ton of stuff for an anime fan to enjoy. :-D

 I didn't intend to stay away from the site this long but business at work wound up taking precedence when I got back. It's been a little bit of a rough start to the new year but I'm doing my best to catch up. I really have to thank everyone on the site for keeping things together here. There have been some really amazing posts and I know it's been pretty hectic these past weeks.

I'm still catching up on everything that happened while I was gone. Please give me a little bit more time to get the twitter account back up and running and I working to catch up on the backlog of e-mail.

Just a couple of pieces of news. First we have a couple new Star Wars poll up for this month. One dedicated to women of the Star Wars Universe as well as a Bonus Poll. These were done by Flynn Mars in honor of Rogue One. I was a little late in posting them but it is still a fitting tribute to the films. I'd also like to dedicate these to Carrie Fisher who passed away last year.

Second... for the Writing.com fans. I've been working on some new storylines for the Comic Book interactive which I'm really excited to post. They are not ready yet but they should be done soon. I'll keep you guys up to date on them.

As for this site. It's still going to take me awhile to catch up on things but I'll try to do at least one post every week.

Thank for reading and visiting the site everyone and best of luck in 2016

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back King. Glad you enjoyed Japan. Hope to go there myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Richfeet. :-) It's a really nice country. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Welcome back XD, and lucky SOB getting to go to Japan.

    I was torn between Sabine and Juno, but I chose Juno. Would've chosen Mara Jade but she's not up there XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Destiny Dueler. Yeah Japan is a lot of fun. I hope that you get a chance to visit it too someday. ^_^

      :-D All three are hot choices. This poll was made by Flynn so I have no control over the characters in it. We'll see if he adds any other options to it. I was torn myself between Leia, Rey and Jyn. Ending up going with Leia just due to her classic status. ^_^

      Delete
    2. I do too XD
      Nice choice, and oops I meant to say I chose Sabine not Juno XD. I'm iffy on people who passed away other wise Leia would've been higher up.

      Glad you're back it's been bedlam here, haven't posted anything cause there were mass deletions and weird posts so.

      Delete