Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, November 6, 2017

Keijo!!!!!!!!: Nozomi Kaminashi

Here’s a sneak peek of my future posts for this week. Nozomi is a very energetic and lively girl with a deep love for Keijo, her friends and her family. While she seems somewhat greedy and dim, she mainly wants to become a rich Keijo player to get her family out of poverty and is actually quite clever, observant and creative, enabling her to figure out her opponent's technique's and counter them. She is also somewhat eccentric as she does silly things from time to time but in a Keijo match she is fiercely determined and does not back down no matter what. Nozomi is also sociable to people she first met and supportive of her friends. She tries to help them out however she can, despite annoying them from time to time. Keep in mind these shots were just from the first three episodes of this 12 episode anime so she'll have to be separated into 2 or more posts depending on how much is left.












































































































































































11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome wish I had access to whatever site you get these from the site I used to use don’t work anymore T-T I just got a new job so I won’t be doing any video games stuff for a while tho I got something cooking in the back burner

      Delete
    2. I go on the app called Crunchyroll

      Delete
    3. I see, I do take screenshots of anime on Crunchyroll.

      Delete
  2. Great post Gumball. :-D I love her drop kick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ain’t seen nothing yet it’s going to be a week of Keijo!

      Delete
    2. Sounds great I'm looking forward to it GBW :-D

      Delete
    3. GumballW, at least you love Keijo.

      Delete