Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, January 14, 2018

Michiko & Hatchin: Hana Morenos

A young girl who previously lived with abusive foster parents. She was the victim of abuse both by the adults and their two other children, living in a "Cinderella-like" situation until Michiko came to her rescue. She is hesitant to trust the woman, but they start to get closer as the anime progresses, resulting in a cute relationship betwen the two. Both Michiko and Hana are searching for Hiroshi, Hana's father.
























































































9 comments:

  1. Love how filthy her feet get! I just wish we could've seen the bottoms, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Ok you can’t fool me I know it’s you Bambino

      Delete
    4. I think it is really stupid for someone to call a pedophile over a fiction character.

      Delete
    5. Lemme guess, Bambino thinks it's pedophiliac? Well, he's quite the pot to call the kettle black.

      And Bambino, if you're reading this (as I know you are), you can burn in hell. I'm glad you got banned from dA.

      Delete
  2. I'd feel remorse after fapping to her feet given her seriously unfair situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! I've been waiting for Hana to make her debut. She's got some really nice feet for a 12-year-old girl, especially the part when those thugs jack her shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete