Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Assassin's Creed: Caterina Sforza

Update: Added a Clip from the Sole Keeper to this tribute.

Playing Assassin's Creed,  Match managed to get a great video clip of one of the female characters getting swept off her feet. Those familiar with his work can probably guess what the focus of this tribute will be. ^_^ 
(Once again huge props to the Legendary Master of Sole Shots for this great view. :-D Special thanks to the Sole Keeper as well for providing a clip of this scene. ^_^)

A video clip of the above scenes:

Caterina is actually a historical figure that Assassin's creed incorporated into their series. In Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood, she interacts with the main character Ezio Auditore who she forms a friendship with. He winds up helping her when she is taken prisoner by the Borgia family.

Caterina both in the game and historically is depicted as a beautiful, intelligent, fierce, fiery and fearless woman. Just to give you an idea of what her personality is like... when her children wind up getting kidnapped. She taunts their kidnappers. In the game Leonardo da Vinci warns Ezio that Caterina is a dangerous woman to flirt with though that seems to attract Ezio even more towards her. ^_^ 

For me information on the Historical Caterina, I recommend this article on Badassoftheweek.com That site actually picked Caterina as one of its weekly badasses and goes into hilarious detail (with maybe a touch of embellishment) about her accomplishments. ^_^

Back to the game though, I have to say that the detail the Assassin's Creed II developers went into for Caterina's  soles is pretty impressive. We can actually see the wrinkles of their and coloring of the texture of her soles varies to match the color of an actual foot with the balls of her foot and her heel slightly darker than her arch. It looks really good. :-D

Ok everyone. That's all for today... as always though... more to come soon!
-KSC

31 comments:

  1. Son of a gun ya beat me to it T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O Didn't know you were planning to post her.

      Delete
    2. my roommate has this game. This is origins right?
      Besides I’m have others

      Delete
    3. Brotherhood I believe. Have to get Match to confirm since he was the one who got the clip.

      Awesome. :-D Looking forward to them. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I had never gotten into the Assassin's Creed series because I'm terrible at stealth games. But I remembered playing an timed DLC crossover in Final Fantasy XV called Assassin's Festival, it was pretty weird but fun though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O I didn't know that they had a DLC crossover with Final Fantasy... That is really cool. I've been wanting to play FFXV for a long time.

      Delete
    2. Actually, FFXV was my second Final Fantasy I had played but it was the very first one I have finished. XIII-2 was my first FF game I played. Other than that, I know very little of the Final Fantasy franchise. There's an Royal Edition of FFXV that came out earlier this month which has the previous DLC and new content like the Royal Pack including an new dungeon, new areas around Insomnia City Ruins and newer side quests.

      Delete
    3. My first was Final Fantasy 7. I went back and played the previous two and also play 8-13. I still have to play the newer games after XIII. Wow...Hope I can play the Royal Edition of FFXV someday. It sounds really good.

      Delete
    4. Man, you're one of the people who experienced how phenomenal Final Fantasy VII was. Seriously, that game had change everything in JRPGs like Dragon Quest III.

      Delete
    5. :-D Yeah it is one my favorites. I haven't gotten a chance to play Dragon Quest yet. I want to very much. I've played some of the earlier versions of Breath of Fire and the Chrono Trigger series as well as the Xenogears/Xenosaga series. Hope to play more RPGS in the future.

      Delete
    6. You must be an RPG fan, have you played the Xenoblade or Tales series? I'm more into fighting and racing games since I'm good at those two genres.

      Delete
    7. Oh yes I definitely love RPGs. I haven't gotten a chance to play the Xenoblade or Tales series yet but would really love to play them particular. Star Ocean is another one that I've played which I've forgotten about. ^_^ I love fighting games too.

      Delete
    8. OK, what are your favorite video game franchises? I am asking you this because I would like to learn more about you.

      Delete
    9. Oh a lot. :-D Final Fantasy definitely. I like Resident Evil, Mario and Metal Gear as well. In terms of fighters Tekken, Street Fighter and Soul Calibur. How about you?

      Delete
    10. I can name a few: Super Mario, Sonic, Burnout, F-Zero, WipEout, Gravity Rush, Dance Dance Revolution, DJMAX. In terms of fighting games: BlazBlue, Smash Bros., Budokai Tenkaichi, Ultimate Ninja Storm, or any good anime-style fighting game like Nitroplus Blasterz.

      Delete
    11. :-D Great set of series. A lot of classics on that list.

      Delete
  3. Geez, was it necessary to take 10,000 pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 327. It's very hard when capping a game with a high frame rate to decide what to cut. ^_^; All the foot shots looked so beautiful... it was hard to part with any of them. I tried to avoid duplicate positioning though. I apologize for the toll on your modems guys. ^_^;

      Delete
    2. KSC can you please block Destiny Dueler. He keeps harassing me every time I say something about Fairy Tail.
      And then played it off like he not doing anything. and it's really pissing me off.

      Delete
    3. Just ignore him Dean. If you like a movie enough... there's nothing that he could type that could change your mind. Just be proud about the characters that you like and let him like the characters he wants to like.

      Delete
    4. KSC i do but he just keep harassing me and i'm at my breaking point to saying things that should never be said. I'm sorry i can't hold it hold it no if it continues to go on all hell will break loose

      Delete
    5. ^_^; You shouldn't let someone that is halfway around the world get you that upset. All that person can do is type. You are in control of your own thoughts. If you like a character and someone else doesn't it is better because you get to have that character to yourself.

      Delete
    6. I know but can you look at what he said it's the Dragon cry Fairy Tail movie second post and you'll see why i'm so mad because I haven't spoken to him ever since we had that last fight but he keeps trying to start stuff with me.

      Delete
    7. Well he made say something i should not said and sill good I'm begging you get rid of him please and it's also because I sent about my opinion on the movie.

      Delete
    8. Match cleaned up the post which is good because things were getting very heated there.

      Delete
  4. I haven't played any of the Assassin's Creed games, although, I thought about trying at least the one based around the American Revolution. But anyway, I just read an issue of W.i.t.c.h, and the second page gives a nice a does of Hay Lin's feet when she is waking up from bed.

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/QvHcLABZSwJsyZa8NjMGh0nMSOL7YeshOVBtNStrnDT4TvMpCyykqyRiUoswsrgkfuMojMjpoK7H=s1600

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Wow...I really have to do a new W.I.T.C.H. tribute. Beautiful image of Haylin. Thanks so much for it Shadowmandude.

      Delete