Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, March 22, 2018

Koihime†Musou: Moutoku "Karin" Sousou

The Blonde Queen of the kingdom of Wei and a General of the Kan empire. Sōsō likes beautiful women and likes to tease her subordinates, especially her strategist Jun'iku, but is also attracted to Kan'u. (In fact, a famous scene in the first season's closing credits shows her "kidnapping" a dining Kan'u and then kissing her while inside a private bedchamber. Kan'u was later returned to the dining table with the rest of her friends, albeit covered in kiss marks and quite shaken.) A brilliant ruler and military genius, she also isn't afraid to speak her mind in any situation if she doesn't like it. Despite being seen as a little cruel and calculating, she is in reality an honorable person. Sousou also doesn't like beind denied what she wants, and vows to get Kan'u in her bedchamber.






















13 comments:

  1. She uh...really knows how to work those feet huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I've saved the scene where Keifa fantasizes Sosou's feet crushing oranges to make orange juice. Keifa reminds me of myself when I daydream on female feet.

      Delete
  2. Man, I remember her a long time ago. I missed seeing her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to be offensive when I say this. That panty shot takes the cake of feet beauty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the episode of 2nd picture ? Please tell me the episode, I want to watching it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's called "It's a School Festival! Everyone Assembled OVA 4

    ReplyDelete