Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, May 7, 2018

Hey Arnold!: Lila Sawyer

Back in November of 2017 I did several posts of the Hey Arnold! girls in celebration of the Jungle Movie but somehow I forgot about Lila which is odd because I usually had a soft spot for her when I was younger. I guess the southern belle look can look adorable at times so here you go with Olga as bonus. Lila is, as Helga puts it, "little miss perfect". She has a tendency to add the words "ever so" or "oh so" to just about every sentence she speaks, and she's very polite, sweet, and kind. This leads her to bond quite easily with Olga, as the two have similar interests. But in truth, Lila has a darker side to her. As she sings about in "Eugene, Eugene!", she is very sad on the inside and purposefully puts up her perfect persona to hide it. This essentially makes her the opposite of Helga, who puts up a mean persona to hide her kind self.
























2 comments:

  1. She looks a lot like Becky Thatcher from Tom Sawyer, especially since her last name is Sawyer.

    Glad to see you share your thoughts on some things you're familiar with.

    And didn't like her much when I was little, because I was rooting for Helga and Arnold to be together, but I had soft spot too after Helga humiliated her in one episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I missed this Nicktoon and seeing red painted toenails makes me smile in a happy way.

    ReplyDelete